Membership in GACCP is a vital way to stay informed about important issues affecting home and community service providers in Georgia. GACCP provides meaningful educational programs and works daily to increase public awareness for the Community Care programs and the Association.
10 Top Benefits of Membership
1. Conferences: Attend the four conferences hosted each year featuring leaders in Medicaid and other agencies. The conferences provide exceptional educational opportunities focused on the needs of our provider communities.
2. Networking: Join other members and community providers to learn from, connect with and amplify your voice in our community. Meet important colleague providers, government officials, regulators, and program administrators.
3. Legislative Affairs: Through our connections with State Agencies, Legislators, and public health officials, have an active voice and access to the latest information regarding legislative matters impacting Community Care programs.
4. Education: Learn what you need to know for excellence in the HCBS field to receive your required training hours and to support your operations and your clients.
5. State of Georgia Approved Online Personal Care Assistant Test: Receive free access the Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Test to qualify non-Certified Nursing Aides as Personal Care Assistants for Private In-Home Care services.
6. Workers Compensation Insurance Program: Gain access to our captive Worker’s Comp program through HealthCare Mutual which saves our members significantly. Some members report saving 25-50% over previous worker’s comp insurance programs.
7. Employment Legal Services: Through a long-standing relationship with the Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete Law Firm, benefit from the firm’s low-cost employment retainer program. Members are saving significantly in legal fees and in employment hassles.
8. Healthcare Solutions Program: Receive custom healthcare solutions exclusively for GACCP members through the discounted health benefits program provided by Decisely.
9. Newsletter: Stay current on what’s happening in Georgia that affects the Medicaid Waiver Programs, business, and healthcare through regular newsletters and news blasts.
10. Leadership: Develop your leadership skills and connect with your colleagues by volunteering with GACCP. Members are eligible to get involved through a variety of committees and other volunteer opportunities.
Connect with us at email@example.com or call us at 404-949-8272 if you have any questions.